Do You Want to be a Collegiate Athlete?
If you want to play Division I or II sports in college, you need to be registered with the NCAA Clearinghouse. Follow the link to find out more... need to send ACT or SAT scores directly to the NCAA. List code "9999" on your test registation packet under the schools to get your scores (you can send to 4 for free).