Parental consent forms can be found on the Triton School's website under Health Forms. Please print and fill out the form and send back to the school Health Office as soon as possible. If you'd like to fax the form, the fax number is 507-374-2208.

Please remember that for the Health Office to be able to administer prescription medications to your child, your child's doctor must also sign the "Annual Authorization for Administration of Medications Form" found in the Health Forms section at the bottom of this page. This form must be returned to the Health Office with a parent/guardian signature and doctor signature prior to your child starting the medication. We are also required to have this form completed and signed before the first day of school if you plan to have the Health Office administer your child's medications starting on the first day of school.

If your child has any changes in their health status, please let the Health Office know as soon as possible so we know how to better help your child if the need arises.  It is important that the "Health Information Form" be completed thoroughly and returned to the Health Office at the beginning of the school year.

For students diagnosed with ASTHMA:
The Health Office will need an Asthma Action Plan completed and signed by a parent/guardian and physician. It is also highly recommended they have an inhaler kept at school.

For Students Diagnosed with SEIZURES:
The Health Office will need a Seizure Action Plan completed and signed by a parent/guardian and physician.

If you need a paper copy of any forms please contact Jenny Carlson ( ) or Tessa Ogren ( ), or call 507-418-7500.



 Health Forms File Type View File Download File
Health Information Form
.docx N/A
As Needed and Over-The-Counter Student Medication Authorization Form
.docx N/A
Annual Authorization for Administration of Medication Form
.docx N/A
Pupil Immunization Record- English